The NY64-D is an I/O expansion card for TF series consoles that allows transmission and reception of up to 128 channels (64 in/64 out) of uncompressed 48 kHz 24 bit digital audio data via a Dante™ audio network.
Used in conjunction with the Tio1608-D I/O it becomes possible to create a versatile stage box system with up to 48 inputs and 24 outputs.
- I/O expansion card for TF series consoles
- llows transmission and reception of up to 128 channels
- Supports 64 inputs and 64 outputs
- 32-bit, 48 kHz uncompressed digital audio signals
- In addition to simple daisy chaining, supports redundant connections through its primary and secondary data paths
- Features various indicators that indicate status and errors