The MY8-LAKE is a DSP card for Yamaha digital mixing consoles, developed through close technological cooperation between Yamaha and Lake.
The full power of Mesa EQ, Ideal Graphic EQ, and Linear Phase Crossover functions are packed into one compact card, providing immense processing capability and precise, intuitive control right at your fingertips.
Lake Processing technology makes it possible to achieve maximum sonic quality in any live sound situation. Mesa EQ with asymmetrical response curves, Ideal Graphic EQ with minimum inter-band interference,
Linear Phase Crossover that allows steep slopes without disrupting phase characteristics: these are some of the Lake Processing features that make it easy to deliver ideal sonic performance in venues of any size, with any acoustic characteristics, and with any speakers from any manufacturer. The intuitive Lake Controller user interface contributes to easy, efficient operation, even under the pressure of preparing for a live show.
- The de-facto standard for speaker processing in live sound applications
- DSP card for Yamaha digital mixing consoles
- Features Mesa EQ, Ideal Graphic EQ, and Linear Phase Crossover
- Packed into one compact card
- Provides immense processing capability and precise, intuitive control
- Developed by Yamaha and Lake
- Sampling Frequency: Mini-YGDAI I/F, AES/EBU Input/Output: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Internal Operating Frequency: 96 kHz
- Signal Delay: 0.7185 ms
- Power Requirements: maximum 3W
- Temperature range: Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F), Storage: -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)