From traditional analogue audio formats to standard digital audio and dedicated third-party proprietary network protocols, Mini-YGDAI (Yamaha General Digital Audio Interface) cards make it easy to add I/O in a wide variety of audio and network formats to Yamaha digital mixing consoles, processors, and power amps that are equipped with compatible card slots.
This type of flexible expansion capability means, for example, that a Mini-YGDAI compliant console could be replaced with the latest model using the existing infrastructure and peripherals.
Alternatively, the infrastructure could be updated with the latest digital network technology without having to change the console. Mini-YGDAI cards can give your system the most up-to-date capabilities for any application.
- Offering 8 channels of analog input plus 8 channels of analog output in a single-slot card
- For use with Yamahas DME24N or DME64N Digital Mixing Engines
- An excellent I/O expansion choice for Yamaha digital mixing consoles
- Optimum reliability and connection ease in a wide variety of installations
- Low power consumption allows up to four cards to be installed in one DME64N unit
- High-performance that delivers superior sound for any application
- I/O: Input x 8 / Output x 8
- Format: Analog
- Connector: Euroblock
- Resolution: 24 bit