From traditional analogue audio formats to standard digital audio and dedicated third-party proprietary network protocols, Mini-YGDAI (Yamaha General Digital Audio Interface) cards make it easy to add I/O in a wide variety of audio and network formats to Yamaha digital mixing consoles, processors, and power amps that are equipped with compatible card slots.
This type of flexible expansion capability means, for example, that a Mini-YGDAI compliant console could be replaced with the latest model using the existing infrastructure and peripherals.
Alternatively, the infrastructure could be updated with the latest digital network technology without having to change the console. Mini-YGDAI cards can give your system the most up-to-date capabilities for any application.
- A plug-in expandable solution for MADI multi-channel audio networking
- Add 16 channels of MADI input and output connectivity to Yamaha devices with mini-YGDAI slots
- MADI digital audio for reliability and long distance capability
- Format: MADI
- Number of Inputs: 16
- Number of Outputs: 16
- Bit Length: 24-bit
- Connector: BNC x2 (MADI coaxial), ADI optical x2, RJ-45 x2 (for MY16-EX)
- More Information: expandable to 64IN/64OUT with MY16-EX cards