Yamaha CL3CL3 - Special Order Item
Yamaha CL 3 digital mixing console represents a new level of refinement.
This digital mixing console represents a new level of refinement and offers an evolved experience in accessible mixing, plus sonic purity with sound shaping capabilities that will give the most imaginative engineer unprecedented creative freedom.
An ideal blend of compact size and channel capacity for a variety of live and installed applications.
The CL series embodies the leading standards in live sound in their most advanced, most expressive form.
- 24-fader digital mixing console
- 64 mono and 8 stereo mixable channels
- Connect up to 8 Rio series stages boxes (sold separately) for I/O
- Touchscreen display for intuitive control over the Centralogic user interface
- Built-in Dante interface plus 3 MY-card slots for digital expansion
- Control port for computer control (wired or Wi-Fi)
- Portico 5033 EQ and Portico 5043 compressor/limiter processors designed by Rupert Neve Designs
- Dan Dugan automatic mixing system easily optimises microphone gain and fights feedback
- Nuendo Live and Dante Virtual Soundcard licenses included
- Input channels: 64 mono, 8 stereo.
- Mix/Matrix Buses: 24 mixes / 8 matrices (Input to Matrix supported)
- Fader configuration: 16-fader left section, 8-fader Centralogic section, 2-fader master section.
- Stainless steel stay for iPad support.
- Sampling frequency rate:
- Internal 44.1kHz / 48kHz
- External 44.1kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm), 48kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm)
- Signal delay: Less than 2.5ms, OMNI IN to OMNI OUT, Fs=48kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.05% 20Hz-20kHz@+4dBu into 600Ω, OMNI IN to OMNI OUT, Input Gain = Min.
- Frequency response: +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, OMNI IN to OMNI OUT
- Dynamic range: 112dB typ.: DA Converter / 108dB typ.: OMNI IN to OMNI OUT, Input Gain = Min.
- Hum & noise level: Equivalent input noise-128dBu typ., Equivalent Input Noise, Input Gain=Max
- Residual output noise: -88dBu, Residual output noise, ST master off
- Crosstalk: -100dB*1, adjacent OMNI IN/OMNI OUT channels, Input Gain = Min.
- Power requirements: US/Canada: 120V 60Hz, Japan: 100V 50/60Hz, China: 110-240V 50/60Hz, Korea: 220V 60Hz, Other: 110-240V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 170W: Internal Power Supply / 200W: Simultaneous use of Internal PSU and External PW800W
- Others: Temperature Range: Operating temperature range: 0 - 40℃, Storage temperature range: -20 - 60℃
- Meter bridge optional (MBCL)
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 839mm
- Height: 299mm
- Depth: 667mm
- Weight: 29kg