Void Venu 115 W 15" Passive SubVenu 115 W
The Void Acoustics Venu 115 passive subwoofer in white is a single 15” reflex-loaded low frequency enclosure created to meet touring and installation needs. Delivering a frequency response of 38 Hz – 160 kHz ±3 dB and efficiency of 97 dB.
This sub is ideal for filling large venues with remarkable levels of bass. Convenient to install and easy to use, features include: tough 15” transducer with a high excursion 4” coil with speakON™ and Phoenix connectors with link throughs for quick and reliable hook ups a recessed rear connector panel that allows the enclosure to be placed against a rear wall.
Yoke bracket positions for wall or ceiling mounting an optional M20 top hat fixture is available to allow for use in touring applications and a strong enclosure made entirely from 18 mm multi-laminate birch plywood.
- Frequency response 38 Hz - 160 Hz ±3 dB
- Efficiency 97 dB 1W/1m
- Crossover points 80 Hz - 160 Hz active
- Nominal impedance 8 Ω
- Power handling 500 W AES
- Maximum output 123 dB cont, 129 dB peak
- Driver configuration 1 x 15” LF
- Connectors 1 x Phoenix with link out and
- 1 x speakON™ with link out
- Weight 44.5 kg (98.1 lbs)
- Enclosure 18 mm birch plywood
- Mounting Optional M20 fixing point
- Yoke bracket positions
- Type 75 plate
- Finish Textured polyurethane
- Grille Perforated steel with foam filter
- In White