Tascam LM-8ST Line MixerLM-8ST
The LM-8ST is a compact line mixer for installation, studio submixing, keyboardists or anyone who needs a mix of line signal sources.
Eight stereo input sources like CD/MP3 players, tuners, instruments etc. can be routed independently to a pair of stereo outputs. For the second output the user can choose between pre and post-fader routing.
Input and output level controls and metering keep signals under control. A microphone input is also provided for announcements or performance. Master bus inputs and outputs are available for cascading multiple units.
The LM-8ST is housed in a rugged rack-mountable chassis and has a built-in power supply (no AC adapter) for many years of safe and reliable operation.
- 8 stereo channel / 4-buss line mixer
- 8 stereo 1/4" TRS balanced inputs with -10/+4dB switch
- 1U rack mountable
- Mic input with trim control on front panel
- 2-segment LED meter per channel
- ST1 and ST2/AUX level control per channel
- ST1 and ST2/AUX master level controls
- Each channel switchable to ST2 (pre fader) or AUX (post) output
- 1/4" and 1/8" stereo headphone outputs
- XLR balanced ouptuts for ST1 and ST2/AUX
- Stereo balanced buss output/input for cascade
- Ground lift switch and terminal