The DR-60D MKII is a brand new 4-track solid-state recorder utilises high-grade HDDA pre-amps, legendary AD converters, and a durable but lightweight structure and shape.
This device will fit snugly under any camera or into any rig, and record up to 96kHz/24-bit high quality audio straight to SD/SDHC media.
Filmmakers have at their disposal two 1/4"-XLR Locking Combo MIC/LINE Inputs, 3.5mm Stereo MIC Input, Camera In, Camera Out, Line Out and Headphone Out. Both 1/4"-XLR Combo Inputs supply +48V Phantom Power and the 3.5mm Input supplies Plug-In Power for microphones requiring a bias voltage.
- Award winning DR-60D is the new audio recording solution
- For on-set filmmakers and videographers using DSLR's. For years
- Designed an answer that pros and amateurs alike have been waiting for
- Brand new 4-track solid-state recorder utilizing TASCAM's decades of experience
- The recorder utilizes high-grade HDDA pre-amps & legendary AD converters
- Durable but lightweight structure and shape
- Recording media SD card(64MB to 2GB), SDHC card(4GB to 32GB)
- Recording format
- WAV 44.1/48/96kHz, 16/24bit
- BWF 44.1/48/96kHz, 16/24bit
- Number of channels 4channel (stereo x2)
- Analog audio input
- 1/L, 2/R connectors
- Connector XLR-3-31 (1:GND, 2:HOT, 3:COLD)/6.3mm(1/4")TRS standard jack
- Set to "MIC / MIC+PHANTOM"
- Input impedance 2k ohms
- Phantom power 48V +/-4V(10mA/CH) / 24V +/-4V(10mA/CH)
- Maximum input level 0dBu
- Minimum input level -72dBu
- MIC input gain TRIM MAX
- LOW +11dB
- MID +36dB
- HIGH +52dB