The WH20XLR headworn microphone is ideal for active microphone users such as aerobics instructors and musicians, with low visibility for stage appearances.
Suitable for any voice communications application where comfort and reliability are required.
The WH20XLR has a cardioid pickup pattern. This provides greater gain-before-feedback and isolation from ambient noise and other unwanted sound sources, such as air-conditioning, musical instruments and loudspeakers.
A carefully shaped frequency response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency rolloff to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid microphones during close-talk operation.
- Lightweight wireframe and headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- XLR cable length: 122cm
- Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage
- Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- Supplied foam windscreen and clothing clip
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -67 dBV/Pa / 0,45 mV/Pa
- Weight: 98 g