Shure VP83 LensHopperVP83
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The VP83 LensHopper camera mount condenser microphone allows you to capture detailed, high definition audio with ease when video recording with a DSLR camera.
It is ultra compact, ultra lightweight, yet highly durable. It is also resilient against unwanted noise when filming on location.
- Detailed, high-definition audio with full low-end response for professional results every time.
- High sensitivity and low self-noise with wide frequency range for natural audio reproduction.
- Highly directional supercardioid/lobar polar pattern rejects unwanted off-axis audio while clearly capturing the intended sound source.
- Superior RF immunity to avoid against unwanted audio artefacts from cellular and RF devices.
- Easily accessible controls at the back of the microphone including:
- Three-position gain switch (-10 dB pad, 0, +20 dB boost) to compensate for different recording environments
- Low-cut filter switch to eliminate distracting background noise and room ambience, and also controls on/off function
- Up to 130 hours of battery life from 1 AA alkaline battery (included).
- Integrated Rycote Lyre shock mounting system provides superior isolation from vibration and mechanical noise through its customised, robust design exclusively developed with Rycote for the VP83 model.
- Ultra-lightweight yet durable, all-metal construction designed to legendary Shure quality standards.
- Integrated 3.5 mm audio cable for quick connection to camera or recording device.
- Standard size shoe mount with a 1/4” threaded base for both on camera use, or easy mounting on a stand.
- Includes foam windscreen to reduce unwanted wind noise without affecting sound quality.
- Rycote Windjammer accessory available separately.
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Lobar, Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -36,5 dBV/Pa / 14,9 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise:
Weight: 133 g