Shure SRH940 HeadphonesSRH940-EFS
Designed for professional audio engineers and studio professionals, SRH940 Headphones provide accurate response across the entire audio spectrum to deliver smooth high-end extension with tight bass.
Two included detachable cables (straight and coiled) and a replacement set of velour ear pads ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use.
The SRH940 has a closed-back, circumaural design that rests comfortably over the ears which reduces background noise. The wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods.
They deliver accurate response across the entire audio spectrum for smooth high-end extension with tight bass. The collapsible design provides easy storage and portability, with the included carrying bag giving the headphones protection when on the go or not in use.
- Accurate frequency response delivers smooth high-end extension with tight bass, and superior transient response for minimal distortion
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit with premium padded headband provides superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design with 90-degree swivel ear cups for easy storage and portability
- Replaceable velour ear pads ensure long product life
- Two included detachable cables provides plenty of length and flexible wearing options
- Zippered, hard travel case protects headphones when not in use
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity : 100 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 42 Ω
- Max. input power: 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 5 Hz - 30 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 322 g
- Cable length: 3 m & 2,5 m
- Type of cable: Detachable, coiled
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug