Shure SRH1540 HeadphoneSRH1540
The SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones feature an expansive soundstage for clear, extended highs and warm bass.
Developed with aluminium alloy and carbon fiber construction, the lightweight and durable design also features Alcantara ® ear pads for maximum sound isolation and comfort.
An included storage case, replacement set of ear pads, and an additional dual-exit cable ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass
- Closed-back design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminium alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented centre pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable ear pads made with Alcantara™ and high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Additional cable, replacement ear pads and zippered travel case included for years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Diaphragm developed with APTIV™ Film for improved linearity and lower THD (total harmonic distortion).
- Transducer Type: dynamic, neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity : 99 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 46 Ω
- Max. input power: 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 5 Hz - 25 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 286 g
- Cable length: 1.8 m
- Type of cable: Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini jack