The Shure SM48-LC has been designed as a vocal mic that a budget conscious singer could use for lead or backup vocals on stage.
Other applications could include speeches, pub quizzes and karaoke.
The SM48 has a cardioid pickup pattern which provides superior gain before feedback.
Its frequency response is tailored for vocals, with a brightened mid-range and bass roll-off to control the proximity effect.
The cartridge is shock-mounted for exceptional ruggedness and reduced handling noise.
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects off-axis sound and provides superior gain before feedback
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened mid-range and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Shock-mounted cartridge for exceptional ruggedness and reduced handling noise
- Built-in "pop" filter that reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Supplied stand adaptor and carrying/storage bag
- Legendary Shure quality and ruggedness
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 14 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -58 dBV/Pa / 1,88 mV/Pa
- Weight: 370 g