The new SM35 headset condenser microphone from Shure gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without having to sacrifice the sound quality found in traditional microphones
A tight, unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed for superior performance on stage.
Standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity seamlessly integrates into any Shure wireless bodypack system, and its availability in a number of bundled systems makes it appropriate for any stage, ranging from small clubs to large installations and arena tours.
The SM35-XLR (optional) includes an inline RPM626 preamp for use in standard wired (XLR) applications.
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional (cardioid) condenser pickup pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimised placement to further improve source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F connector compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack system
- Included in a wide variety of Shure wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -59 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 39 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 153 dB
- Weight: 72 g