Shure PG42 USB Condenser MicPG42-USB
The PG42USB has been designed and optimised for lead vocals.
It plugs into a computer USB port for the simplicity of digital recording and features a large cardioid diaphragm tailored with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce the subtle nuances of lead vocal performances.
Its ideal for home and professional recording studios.
- USB Plug and Play connectivity
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring with real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- Large diaphragm capsule with voice tailored frequency response
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Includes a 3 m USB-cable, a shock mount and carrying case
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -29 dBFS/Pa kHz
- Sound Pressure:
- Pad Off: 120 dB
- Pad On: 135 dB
- Weight: 453 g