Shure KSM9/SL ChampagneKSM9/SL
Vocal KSM9/SL dual diaphragm condenser microphone for live performance with switchable polar pattern.
The KSM9/SL is primarily a premium vocal microphone with a switchable polar pattern (allows users to switch between cardioids and super cardioid).
With its dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns, the KSM9 is the choice for the world's most accomplished vocal performances.
Expect smoothness and precision across the entire frequency spectrum as the KSM9 offers clarity comparable only to a studio microphone.
The KSM9 is available in a choice of two colours (champagne or charcoal grey), and comes complete with an aluminium carry case.
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminium housing
- Champagne finish
- Full-range frequency response (50Hz to 20kHz)
- Aluminium carrying case
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -51 dBV/Pa / 2,81 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 22 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 152 dB
- Weight: 300 g