Shure BETA 98D/SBETA 98D/S
It’s a premium instrument microphone which is ideal for use with a snare, toms and conga drums, in both stage and studio applications.
The included A98D drum mount lets you quickly secure the mic to a drum rim without the need for a drum key. Its flexible gooseneck lets you position the mic in practically any configuration, so you get a virtually unlimited choice of sound options.
It has a tailored frequency response of 20Hz – 20KHz and a high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) of 125dB. It has a supercardioid pickup pattern providing high gain before feedback. A seperate in-line preamplifier is included as well as a 25ft detatchable cable to go between the pre-amp and the mic.
The microphone is also available without the drum mount - see Beta 98S.
- High performance mini-condenser microphone
- Ultra-uniform supercardioid pickup pattern
- Optional cardioid cartridge
- Flexible gooseneck
- Detachable Triple-Flex cable
- Supplied with A98D drum mount
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 160 dB
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -59 dBV/Pa / 1,1 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise:
- Sound Pressure:
- 156 dB (@ 1 kΩ)
- 160 dB (@ 2,5 kΩ)
- Weight: 12 g