Shure BETA 98AMP/CBETA 98AMP/C
Drum Miniature cardioid condenser microphone with flexible gooseneck for accurate placement, integrated preamp & A75M universal mount.
This premium drum microphone is ideal for use with snares and toms, provides a smooth natural sound and features an integrated XLR preamplifier with a flexible gooseneck.
The Beta 98AMP/C is a cardioid condenser instrument microphone and comes complete with an integrated preamplifier and the A75M universal drum mount. None of the other versions of the Beta 98 contain an integrated preamplifier.
The Beta 98AMP/C has a wider dynamic range with a SPL level 7dB higher than Beta 98AD/C and the Beta 98A/C. The Beta 98AD/C is for the same applications and instead contains an A98D drum mount which features a flexible gooseneck. The Beta 98S & Beta 98D/S will continue to be available and have a supercardioid polar pattern.
Please note - any Beta drum microphone featuring the letter 'A' following the model number contains a new capsule and as a result you can expect a more natural high frequency response.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound for smooth high-end response and control
- Precision-engineered design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximise setup efficiency while minimising stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Flexible gooseneck for precise placement and easy adjustment
- Ships with A75M Universal Microphone mount with quick release, for versatile and secure instrument and/or stand mounting
- Furnished with snap-fit windscreen and zipper pouch
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -50,5 dBV/Pa / 2,5 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise:
- Sound Pressure:
- Weight: 130 g