The 545SD-LC features a silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock-on option.
A favourite for instrument pickup and recording, the 545SD can also be used on lecterns in public address systems.
This Classic Unidyne® Instrument Microphone is a dual-impedance, unidirectional, dynamic microphone.
- Exceptionally uniform cardioid pattern minimises feedback
- Selectable dual-impedance operation
- Silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock option
- Cardioid dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -58 dBV/Pa / 1,3 mV/Pa
- Weight: 298 g
- Frequency Response Curve: