Sennheiser MobileConnect Station508895 - Special Order Item
The Sennheiesr MobileConnect Station (2) Dante Interface and PoE handles can be installed anywhere in the network, whether it be a lecture hall, a central server, or a media room.
Power over Ethernet minimises the installation effort and makes the device predestined for use in a server rack. It features two XLR inputs and outputs, as well as Dante™ inputs.
MobileConnect is integrated into the network and uses the existing infrastructure. No construction measures are necessary. Using the user`s personal smartphone as receiver hardware, the maintenance and service effort are kept to a minimum.
- Low latency is indispensable for Assistive Listening. MobileConnect enables low-latency transmission to mobile devices. It provides real-time audio streams with high quality sound and perfect speech intelligibility. The integration into existing networks enables Assistive Listening everywhere and at any time.
Personal Hearing Assistant
- The Personal Hearing Assistant enables users to perfectly adjust the audio signal to their individual hearing needs. The touchscreen control makes it easy and intuitive to use. The Hearing Assistant enhances speech intelligibility and offers superior sound quality.
Integration and Operation
- MobileConnect integrates easily into existing network and audio infrastructures. Administration and setup of the entire system is made easy by the MobileConnect Manager.
Bring your own device
- Students and audiences use their own device as the receiver. No additional hardware is needed. For users the familiar device is convenient to use. For operators there is no effort for device handling and maintenance. The Total Cost of Ownership is kept at a minimum.
QR Code Scanner
- The user can now access the channel over a Channel ID entry or by scanning a QR Code.
Unicast Transmission Technology
- With MobileConnect, transmission of audio content over WiFi to all smartphones (iOS & Android) is possible.