The Sennheiser E965 is a hand-held vocal microphone with true condenser capsule in large-diaphragm technology.
It combines the best available features of a stage microphone with Sennheiser’s pioneering experience in the field of acoustics. Able to cut through high on-stage levels the e 965 is the top model of the award-winning evolution 900 Series.
- Transducer principle (Microphone): externally polarized dual diaphragm AF condenser microphone
- Diameter of diaphragm: 25.4 mm/1"
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid/super-cardioid, switchable
- Frequency response: 40 - 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 7 mV/Pa (2,3 mV/Pa) (with preattenuation)
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1 kOhm
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 142 dB (152 dB) (with preattenuation)
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB
- Phantom powering: 48 V/ 3,5 mA
- Connector Microphones: XLR-3
- Operating temperature: 0°C - +40°C
Physical & Dimensions
- Diameter: 48 mm
- Overall depth: 199 mm
- Weight: 396 g