The Sennheiser E 845s is a high-performance, switched, lead vocal microphone designed for rough stage use.
The full metal construction and extensive suspension and shock-mounting not only make the E845s durable but minimises handling noise and signal interference.
The E845s gives smooth warm tonal response and a full dynamic range with presence lift for vocal clarity and better projection. This rugged, metal bodied microphone is supplied with a mic clip and a carry pouch.
- Switch: On/Off
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1,8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions: Ø 46 x 185 mm
- Weight w/o cable: 330 g