RCF IPS 1700 Class H Power AmplifierRCFIPS1700
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The RCF IPS 1700 is a 2 channel power amplifier that delivers up to 2 x 450 W RMS @ 4 Ω (900 W RMS bridged @ 8 Ω), weighing just 12,7 kg.
It features independent gain dials, signal – clip and fault LEDs, stereo XLR input and Output link, 1.4 V to 0.775 V input sensitivity switch, mono – stereo – bridge switch, powercon outputs. Moreover, it is protected against shorts and open circuits.
Thanks to its high efficiency heat sinks and high speed DC fans, the IPS 1700 can withstand the hardest heat conditions ensuring great reliability.
- 2 unit 19" rack, easy transportation
- Fast response and low distortion
- Easy to configure in stereo / mono / bridge modes
- Extensive protective circuits ensure high reliability and operating safety.
- Front panel signal / clip / protect LED indicators
- XLR input connectors
- SPEAKON NL4 output connectors
- Power output stereo 4Ω:450 W rms
- Power output stereo 8Ω:330 W rms
- Power output bridged 8Ω:900 W rms
- Frequency Response -3 dB:20 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- Signal/noise rate:100 dB
- Crosstalk:-75 dB
- Damping factor:> 200
- Slew rate:10V/μS
- Input connector:XLR
- Input sensitivity:1.4 V (/ 32 – 26 dB) dBm/V RMS
- Input impedance:20 kΩ (balanced), 10 kΩ (unbalanced) kΩ
- Output connector:Speakon
- Protections:DC, internal fault, input overload, RF interference, unmatched load, output short-circuit, thermal drift, power supply over-current
- Amplifier class:H
- Operating voltage:115 ÷ 240 V (50 / 60 Hz) V ~ Hz
- Power consumption:350 W
- Height:88/3.4 mm/inch
- Width:482/18.9 mm/inch
- Depth:255/10 mm/inch
- Net Weight:11.2/24.6 kg/lbs