Percussion Plus PP754 Beaters PairPP754
The Percussion Plus PP754 Easy Grip Hard Rubber Beaters are made from hard red rubber.
They are hard enough to produce a loud bright tone with long decay, but the rubber has a small amount of give that negates the contact ‘click’ one might expect to hear from a more attacking solid plastic or wood head.
This bounce makes these beaters particularly good for middle-pitched resonant tuned percussion instruments such as metallophones and chime bars.
Each head is mounted on a tapered black plastic shaft with Easy Grip handle. This addition increases control and makes the stick easier for inexperienced or disabled percussionists to hold.
- Same as PP056 beaters with Easy Grip handle
- 25mm hard rubber ball-shaped heads
- For a bright long-lasting tone without clicking attack
- Particularly suited to chime bars
- 23cm contoured black plastic shaft with Easy Grip
Manufacturer: Percussion Plus