NJS Passive DI BoxNJS053
This Passive DI Box converts high impedance unbalanced signals such as musical instruments to a low level balanced output signal, eliminating unwanted noise and reducing loss of high frequencies when using long cables.
With 1 x 6.35mm mono socket input and 1 x 6.35mm link output for connection to an on-stage combo, plus output via an XLR socket.
Constructed with a strong metal case for durability, this piece of kit is built for reliable, everyday use.
- Ideal for use with electronic musical instruments
- Rugged steel construction suitable for life on the road
- 3 Levels of Input Attenuation: 0, 20 & 40 dB
- Ground Lift switch to eliminate unwanted buzz on output
- Can be used in reverse to unbalance a balanced signal
- Depth (mm): 78
- Height (mm): 45
- Width (mm): 127
- Net weight (kg): 0.555
- Colour: Black
- Inputs: 2 x 6.35 mm mono sockets
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Weight (kg): 0.6
Manufacturer: New Jersey Sound