Laserworld BeamBar 10B MK3BEAMBAR 10B MK3
The BeamBar 10B is a bar with 10 single beam laser outlets, each equipped with a royal blue laser diode.
Each laser beam can be individually aligned through a 4-point alignment system, that can easily be accessed from the front - so no opening of the housing is necessary.
The BeamBar 10B can be controlled through 13 DMX channels, so each diode can be controlled individually. Thus it's possible to create many different chaser, beam or fan effects. Due to the standard DMX compatibility, the BeamBar 10B can easily be integrated into an existing lighting setup.
This fixture is a great effect for stages, live gigs and nightclubs, as well as for TV Shows and show productions.
- 1'400 mW guaranteed total output power
- 10 blue diode modules
- Easy laser alignment via the front plate
- Brightness control - analog modulation
- DMX programmable
- Automatic, stand-alone, and master-slave modes
- Available in three colours, blue, red or green
- Guaranteed Power at aperture: 1'400 mW
- Power Blue: 10 x 140 mW / 450 nm
- Beam Specifications*: ca. 3.0 mm / 1.1 mrad
- Laser Source: Diode
- Laser Class: 3B
- Operation Modes: DMX, stand-alone, Sound-to-Light, master-slave
- Accessories: Interlock connector, manual, key
- IP rating: IP4X
- Power Supply: 100V - 250 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 50 W
- Dimensions: 1000 x 160 x 80 mm
- Weight: 9.0 kg