KEF Ci160QR 6.5" Ceiling SpeakerCi160QR
The KEF Ci160QR combines advanced audio technologies, brilliantly innovative engineering and superlative design.
Each model is engineered to attain the ultimate performance in its specific setting, and integrates perfectly with other KEF speakers.
Whether you seek powerful wall-mounted speakers, ceiling-mounted speakers that blend with light fittings, or speakers that only appear when called for, you can find models to suit your needs in the KEF Ci Series.
- The Uni-Q driver array places the tweeter in the acoustic centre of the bass/midrange cone (woofer).
- Tangerine Waveguide: wide dispersion characteristics, and excellent driver protection.
- Ultra Thin Bezel
- Forward Woofer Mounting eliminates diffraction
- Computer Optimised Trim Ring
- Special Grille Treatments
- UTB™ Ultra Thin Bezel
- 160mm (6.5in.) Uni-Q driver array
- 19mm (0.75in.) Aluminium dome tweeter and ‘tangerine’ waveguide
- Gold plated spring loaded binding posts
- White finish
- Sold and priced individually
- Model: Ci160QR
- Nominal impedance: 8Ohm
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 89dB
- Frequency response +/-6dB open-backed: 38Hz - 34kHz
- Crossover frequency: 3.0kHz
- Drive units: LF: 160mm (6.5in.). HF: 19mm (0.75in.)
- Recommended amplifier power: 10-125W
- Product external dimensions: Diameter Ø: 234.6mm (9.24in.). Depth: 98mm (3.86in.)
- Cut-out dimension: Diameter Ø: 196mm (7.71in.)
- Mounting depth from surface: Product only: 91mm (3.58in.)
- Optional rough in frame: RIF160R