JBL PRX818XLFW 18" Active SubwooferJBL1795
The JBL PRX818XLFW is a self-powered extended low-frequency subwoofer system.
Featuring a JBL 18-inch woofer powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX 818XLFW delivers incredible output in a lightweight and compact form factor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- System Type: Self Powered 15” subwoofer
- Maximum SPL Output: 131 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 36 Hz - 98 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 40 Hz – 87 Hz
- Input Connectors: Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4” combo connectors
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced)
- Signal Indicators: Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting Signal: Green LED indicates signal present Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Internal Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz DSP
- Loop out Crossover Frequency: 120 Hz analog 24 dB filter slope
- Design: Highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Power Rating: 1500W
- AC Power Input: 100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2275H 15 in woofer
- Enclosure: Rectangular, 18 mm & 25 mm, plywood
- Transport: 2 x injection molded handles with backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 548mm
- Width: 446mm
- Depth: 572mm
- Weight: 25.4kg