JBL CBT 200LA-1-WH Passive ColumnJBL1210
The CBT 200LA-1, with Constant Beamwidth Technology™, represents a breakthrough in pattern control consistency and coverage options, utilising complex analogue delay beam-forming and amplitude tapering to accomplish superior, consistent coverage without the inconsistent vertical beaming, uneven coverage, and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of both powered and non powered column speakers.
- 200 cm Tall Constant Beamwidth Technology Line Array Column Speaker
- With Thirty-Two 50 mm (2 in) Drivers
- Represents a breakthrough in pattern control consistency
- Swivel (pan)/tilt wall bracket included
- Built-in 70V/100V transformers, plus direct capability
- Available in black or white - this is the white version
- Components: Thirty-two 50 mm (2 in) Full-Range Drivers
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 130 Hz – 18 kHz (narrow coverage, music mode setting)
- Coverage - Vertical
- Narrow Mode: 15° (500 Hz – 16 kHz, +15°/-2° [<60° down to 220 Hz, <90° down to 140 Hz])
- Broad Mode: 30° (400 Hz – 12 kHz, +15°/-8°, [<60° down to 220 Hz, < 90° down to 140 Hz])
- Asymmetrical Progressive-Gradient Mode: (Top speaker module set at “Narrow” and bottom speaker module at “Broad”, for “J-type” coverage, sending higher sound levels toward the far area of the listening space): 22.°(+7° from aiming axis up; -15° from aiming axis down, 300 Hz – 12 kHz, +15°/-8°, [<60° down to 220 Hz, <90° down to 140 Hz])
- Coverage - Horizontal150° (ave, 1 kHz – 4 kHz, ±20°)
- Sensitivity - Narrow
- (speech mode): 95 dB (2 kHz – 5 kHz)
- (music mode): 92 dB (150 Hz – 18 kHz)
- Sensitivity - Broad
- (speech mode): 93 dB (2 kHz – 5 kHz)
- (music mode): 90 dB (150 Hz– 18 kHz)
- Sensitivity - Asymmetrical Progressive-Gradient Mode (on-axis):
- (speech mode): 94 dB (2 kHz – 5 kHz)
- (music mode): 91 dB (150 Hz – 18 kHz)
- Nominal Impedance (direct):
- 8Ω per half (top and bottom) for 4 ohms total (in thru mode).
- Min-Z for system = 2.9Ω.
- Ensure identical polarity of hookup – for proper functioning, the two loudspeaker modules (top and bottom) must be hooked up in same polarity.
- Parallel hookup at the two sets of back panel input terminals is recommended.
- Power Capacity (thru setting):
- 650W (2600W peak), 2 hrs
- 400W (1600W peak) 100 hrs
- Max SPL - Narrow:
- (speech mode): 123 dB cont ave (129 dB peak)
- (music mode): 120 dB cont ave (126 dB peak)
- Max SPL - Broad:
- (speech mode): 121 dB cont ave (127 dB peak)
- (music mode): 118 dB cont ave (124 dB peak)
- Max SPL - Asymmetrical Progressive-Gradient Mode (on-axis):
- (speech mode): 122 dB cont ave (128 dB peak)
- (music mode): 119 dB cont ave (125 dB peak)
- 70V/100V Transformer Type: Set individually per speaker module (top and bottom): 120W, 60W, 30W (15W at 70V only), and direct 8Ω, via switch. Total (with top & bottom set to same): 240W, 120W, 60W (30W at 70V only) and direct 4Ω. Max. insertion loss less than 1 dB at any tap.
- Enclosure: Fiberglass reinforced ABS cabinet, painted aluminum grille
- Connectors: Two (one for top half and one for bottom half), screw-down terminal strip, zinc-plated copper base, nickel plated metal screws/washers. Accepts up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open lug (#6, #8 or #10 lug), or bare wire (up to 12 AWC/2.5 mm2)
- Outdoor Capability: IP-55 rated, per IEC529, when installed with optional MTC-PC2 panel cover. UV, moisture and 200-hr ASTM G85 acid-air/salt-spray resistant.
- Configuration: Two pieces (top and bottom half), each 100 cm tall, connected together via Coupler Plate. Top/bottom orientation of each piece must be observed.
- Insert Points: 28 M6 insert points on back panel (36 total with 8 center points being utilized by the Coupler Plate).
- Mounting: Included swivel (pan) / tilt wall bracket (must be mounted to threaded points on Coupler Plate) provides continuously variable ±80° left-right swivel aiming (at up to ±5° up/down tilt), continuously adjustable ±10° up/down tilt, as well as 5° fixed increment tilt angles to ±10°. Twenty-eight available threaded mounting points (M6 diameter x M1 thread pitch x 17 mm deep) located on back panel. Threaded mounting points can be utilized for suspension. Compatible with OmniMount 30.0 brackets
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 2000mm
- Width: 98.5mm
- Depth: 153mm
- Weight: 14.6kg