JBL AW526 15" All Weather SpeakerJBL1189
The AW526 is a high power, lightweight, 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system comprised of the JBL Differential Drive dual voice coil and dual magnetic gap 2265H-1 380 mm (15 in) low-frequency driver and 2432H high-frequency 38 mm (1.5 in) exit, 75 mm (3 in) voice-coil compression driver.
The large format Progressive Transition wave-guide provides excellent 120° x 60° coverage. The waveguide is rotatable so the loudspeaker system can used in either the vertical or horizontal orientation. The system is equipped with a 400 W 70/100V transformer. A heavy-duty stainless steel U-type mounting bracket is included and allows for easy installation on flat surfaces or in 90° corners.
The enclosure is constructed of multi layer glass composite and is heavily braced to maximise low frequency performance. The 14-gauge stainless steel grille, backed with open cell foam and stainless steel mesh, provides excellent protection in the harshest environments. The AW526 is part of JBL’s AE Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers intended for a wide variety of applications.
- ll Fiberglass Enclosure
- 120 x 60deg Coverage
- Rotatable waveguide for vertical or horizontal orientation
- 400 W, 70/100V Transformer Included
- U-type Mounting Bracket Included
- High power, lightweight, 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 55 Hz – 17 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 120° x 60°, rotatable waveguide
- Directivity Factor (Q): 7.9
- Directivity Index (DI): 9 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 1.1 kHz
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): 600 W (2400 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB-SPL cont avg (134 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): 100 dB
- 70V/100V Transformer Taps:
- 70V: 400W, 200W, 100W
- 100V: 400W, 200W
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 2265H 380 mm (15 in.) Differential Drive® driver with 75 mm (3 in) dual voice coil
- LFD Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- LFD Sensitivity (1W @ 1m, within operational band): 98 dB SPL
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2432H, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver, 75 mm (3 in) voice coil
- HFD Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- HFD Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): 113 dB SPL
- Waveguide: PT-H126HF-1
- Enclosure: Hand-Laminated Fiberglass, gray gelcoat (black available)
- Suspension Attachment: 2 x M10 for Included U-Bracket, 2 x M6 for aiming stabilization, 1 x M10 on rear for safety.
- Grille: Three layer grille assemblies consisting of 14-gauge powder coated stainless steel, backed with open cell foam and stainless steel mesh.
- Input Connector: CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs.
- Environmental Specifications: IP56 per IEC 529
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 485mm
- Width: 810mm
- Depth: 478mm
- Weight: 28.3kg