JBL AW295 12" All Weather SpeakerJBL1187
The AW295 is a high power, lightweight, 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system comprised of the JBL Differential Drive dual voice coil and dual magnetic gap 2262H 300 mm (12 in) low-frequency driver and 2432H high-frequency 38 mm (1.5 in) exit, 75 mm (3 in) voice-coil compression driver.
The large format Progressive Transition wave-guide provides excellent 90° x 50° coverage. The waveguide is rotatable so the loudspeaker system can used in either the vertical or horizontal orientation. The enclosure is constructed of multi layer glass composite and is heavily braced to maximise low frequency performance. The 14-gauge stainless steel grille, backed with open cell foam and stainless steel mesh, provides excellent protection in the harshest environments.
The system is equipped with a 400 W 70/100V transformer. A heavy-duty stainless steel U-type mounting bracket is included and allows for easy installation on flat surfaces or in 90° corners. The AW295 is part of JBL’s AE Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers intended for a wide variety of applications.
- All Fiberglass Enclosure
- 90 x 50deg Coverage
- 2262H Differential Driver Low- Frequency Driver
- Rotatable wave guide for vertical or horizontal orientation
- 400 W, 70/100V Transformer Included
- U-type Mounting Bracket Included
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 43 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 53 Hz – 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50°, rotatable waveguide
- Directivity Factor (Q): 12.6
- Directivity Index (DI): 11 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 1.3 kHz
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): 500 W (2000 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: 126 dB-SPL cont avg (132 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): 98 dB SPL
- 70V/100V Transformer Taps:
- 70V: 400 W, 200 W, 100W
- 100V: 400W, 200W
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 2262H 300 mm (12 in) Differential Drive® driver with (3 in) dual voice coil
- LFD Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- LFD Sensitivity (1W @ 1m, within operational band): 96 dB SPL
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2432H, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver, 75 mm (3 in) voice coil
- HFD Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- HFD Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): 113 dB SPL
- Waveguide: PT-H95HF-1
- Enclosure: Hand-Laminated Fiberglass, gray gelcoat (black available)
- Suspension Attachment: 2 x M10 for Included U-Bracket, 2 x M6 for aiming stabilization, 1 x M10 on rear for safety.
- Grille: Three layer grille assemblies consisting of 14-gauge powder coated stainless steel, backed with open cell foam and stainless steel mesh.
- Input Connector: CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs.
- Environmental Specifications: IP56 per IEC529
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 409mm
- Width: 732mm
- Depth: 452mm
- Weight: 25.2kg