Furman PS-8RE III Conditioner/SequencerFURPS8RE
The PS-8R E III power conditioner / sequencer featuring Furman's revolutionary SMP technology.
Furman's Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit also features our exclusive Linear Filter Technology (LiFT) with Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) and a high current TVZ-MOV.
Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, the world's most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressor.
- Current rating: 10 amps
- Operating Voltage: 180 to 280 VAC
- Over Voltage Shutdown: 280 VAC typically
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 376 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps, 266 VAC RMS (tested to UL-1449 and USA / CIDA A-1 1, 6,000 VAC @ 3,000 Amps)
- Response time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum surge current: 6,500 amps
- Noise attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 100 dB @ 10 MHz Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 -100 Ohms line impedance
- Construction: Steel chassis, 3.175mm brushed and black anodized aluminum front panel; glass epoxy printed circuit boards
- Power consumption: 6 watts
- Safety Agency Listings: CE, NRTL-C
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 44.45mm
- Width: 482.6mm
- Depth: 266.7mm
- Weight: 5kg