ETC ColorSource 40AV7225A1101
The ETC ColorSource 40 AV console provides hands-on control designed for the latest technology.
This affordable, portable desk specialises in streamlined, plug-and-play setup; the console recognises intelligent lights in the rig and auto-populates them in patch, and the on-board touchscreen allows fixtures to be dragged into place on a customisable stage map for quick selection and programming.
The faders and touchscreen can be used to control moving lights, mix LED colours and playback stored looks and effects.
Simply use the on-board touchscreen to drag each fixture into place on a customizable stage map, and you’ll be programming in minutes.
Whether you’re recording cues or working on the fly, these consoles have you covered, with faders that can be used to play back looks and effects or to mix the perfect colour in your LED lights.
The ColorSource 40 AV also comes equipped with HDMI and audio output, so you can run sound cues, images, interactive Video Toy effects, sound-to-light effects and lighting cues from the same, compact device.
- De-clutter your booth with the all-in-one ColorSource 40AV
- The same features as the ColourSource 40, but with video capability
- Equipped with HDMI and audio output for images, sound cues and much more
- Affordable, practical and portable
- On-board fixture library makes traditional patching easy
- Simple on-board touchscreen to drag each fixture into place 80 channels / multi-parameter devices
- 40 Channel / Playback faders with colour indication
- One DMX/RDM port
- One USB port
- 2GB on-board storage for show files
- One home and five configurable soft key buttons
- Four configurable function faders
- 7in colour multi-touch touchscreen
- One cue list with 999 cues
- 10 pages of 20 or 40 playbacks | Static memories or sequences
- Playback Toy for filtered and timed execution of playbacks
- Multiple bump modes (Flash, Solo, Solo Change, Move/Go)
- Full-history rubber banding for playbacks
- On-board help system
- On-board start-up tutorial videos
- Extensive library for controlling moving lights
- 40 programmable colour chips and colour picker
- Innovative touch-based parameter controls
- Auto fixture selection on fader moves
- Virtual Level/Rate wheel
- Customisable Channel display using Stage Map
- Effects (intensity, colour, shape, and parameter)
- Fixture Tags for Quick Selects
- 27 Quick Select groupings
- Two independent channels
- Virtual keypad for level entry
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 64mm
- Width: 668mm
- Depth: 274mm
- Net Weight: 4.3kg
- Shipping Weight: 6.2kg