Electro-Voice EVID FM6.2 SpeakerF.01U.120.597
The Electro-Voice EVID FM6.2 6" Wall Speaker system is a complete two way in-wall loudspeaker package.
Consists of a bezel assembly, grille, rear enclosure, 6.5 inch two-way loudspeaker coupled with a 6.5 inch passive radiator and an internal line-matching transformer.
The loudspeaker features 6.5 inch low-frequency cone and high-temperature voice-coil assembly along with a 6.5 inch long excursion passive radiator and titanium coated dome tweeter.
The EVID FM6.2 loudspeaker utilises a crossover network, centred at 3,300 Hz, that provides 16-dB-peroctave tweeter protection outside of its operating range. In addition the FM6.2 features a comprehensive protection circuit to shield the woofer and tweeter drivers from excessive power levels.
- Shallow profile, ideal for tight wall or ceiling spaces
- Tuned passive radiator extends bass, enhances performance
- High quality 1-inch titanium dome tweeter
- Fully-sealed enclosure provides superior isolation
- Secure Phoenix-style pass-through connectors
- Ribbed back can eliminates flexing
- Priced and Sold Individually
- Input Connections: 4-pin Phoenix
- Transformer Taps: 7.5, 15, 30, 60 w at 70 v
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 52 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m: 90 dB
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 115 dB
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 120°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 120°
- System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak): 75//300 Watts
- LF Transducer: 6.5 inch with 6.5 inch passive radiator
- LF Power Handling: 6 inch, plus 6-inch passive Watts
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8Ω
- Enclosure Material: Zinc Plated Metal
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 465mm
- Width: 256mm
- Depth: 100.3mm
- Weight: 5.8kg