Electro-Voice EVID FM4.2 Wall SpeakerF.01U.120.596
The Electro-Voice EVID FM4.2 4" flush-mounted wall speaker system is a complete two-way in-wall loudspeaker package.
Consists of a bezel assembly, grille, rear enclosure, 4 inch two-way loudspeaker coupled with a 4 inch passive radiator and an internal line-matching transformer.
The loudspeaker features 4 inch low-frequency cone and high-temperature voice-coil assembly along with a 4 inch long excursion passive radiator and titanium coated dome tweeter.
The EVID FM4.2 loudspeaker utilises a crossover network, centred at 3,600 Hz, that provides 16-dB-per-octave tweeter protection outside of its operating range. In addition the EVID FM4.2 features a comprehensive protection circuit to shield the woofer and tweeter drivers from excessive power levels.
- Shallow profile, ideal for tight wall or ceiling spaces
- Tuned passive radiator extends bass, enhances performance
- High quality 1-inch titanium dome tweeter
- Fully-sealed enclosure provides superior isolation
- Secure Phoenix-style pass-through connectors
- Ribbed back can eliminates flexing
- Priced and Sold Individually
- Input Connections: 4-pin Phoenix
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Transformer Taps: 1.75, 3.75, 7.5, 15, 30 at 70 v
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 52 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m: 87 dB
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 110 dB
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 150°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 150°
- System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak): 50//200 Watts
- LF Transducer: 4 inch with 4 inch passive radiator
- HF Transducer: 1 inch Titanium dome tweeter
- Enclosure Material: Zinc Plated Metal
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 350mm
- Width: 188.3mm
- Depth: 95.6mm
- Weight: 2.9kg