Electro-Voice EVID C44 Speaker SystemF.01U.310.180
The EVID C44 ceiling mount EVID Compact Sound Speaker System is a complete loudspeaker system package with matched components that together deliver high quality sound.
Ideal for background and foreground music systems for restaurants, bars, patios, retail, and other applications. The system consists of a high performance ceiling mount 8-inch subwoofer module with a crossover network to support the included four (4) ceiling mount 2-inch satellite speakers.
The system provides four easy signal connections at the subwoofer and can support either 4 ohm or 70/100v signal connections. Its high power handling allows the system to be used in a wide variety of environments and spaces to provide high quality background or foreground music.
- Complete loudspeaker system package with matched components
- Four-pin Phoenix connectors on ceiling satellite speakers
- 8-inch subwoofer
- 2-inch satellite speakers
- Quick-install design with captive mounting tabs
- Ideal for background and foreground music systems for restaurants, bars, patios
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): C2.1: 180 Hz - 20 kHz1 40C: 45 Hz - 300 Hz1
- Power Handling: C2.1: 30 W2 40C: 200 W2
- Sensitivity: C2.1: 84 dB1 40C: 88 dB1
- Impedance: C2.1: 16 ohms 40C: mono 4 ohm
- Maximum SPL: C2.1: 102 dB 40C: 114 dB
- Voice Coverage (H x V): C2.1: 150° x 150°3 40C: Omnidirectional
- Music Program Coverage (H x V): C2.1: 100° x 100°4 40C: Omnidirectional
- Transducer: C2.1: 50 mm (1.97 in) 40C: 200 mm (7.87 in)
- Connectors: C2.1: Phoenix (4-pin) 40C: Phoenix (2-pin)
- Enclosure: Steel & ABS (fire rated)
- Transformer Taps: C2.1: N/A 40C: 100 W, 50 W, 25 W, 12.5W
Physical & Dimensions
- Cutout Size: C2.1: 114 mm (4.49 in) 40C: 346 mm (13.6 in)
- Weight (each): C2.1: 0.82 kg (1.8 lb) 40C: 9.52 kg (21 lb)