Electro-Voice EKX-15 15" Passive SpeakerF.01U.306.417
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The Electro-Voice EKX-15 is a 15" passive PA speaker which has a 400W continuous (1600W peak) power handling capability to provide a strong, distortion-free performance.
- EKX-15: 1600 W (peak), 132 dB peak SPL utilising high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronised Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- 90˚ x 60˚ pattern for best coverage on mid-size stages. 40˚ monitor angle with rubber feet.
|Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m)||96 dB Full Space Measurement|
|Maximum SPL||132 dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at rated peak power rating|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ω|
|Power Handling (Continuous / Peak)||400 W/1600 W|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||75 Hz - 18 k Hz Full Space Measurement|
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||50 Hz - 20 k Hz Full Space Measurement|
|Recommended High-Pass Frequency||50 Hz|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||90 °|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V||60 °|
|LF Transducer||EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)|
|HF Transducer||DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver|
|Crossover Frequency||1.6 k Hz|
|Minimum Impedance||7.2 Ω|
|Connector Type||Dual NL4|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat|
|Grill||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Suspension||(8) M10 threaded mounting points|
|Height||685 mm (26.97")|
|Width||432 mm (17.01")|
|Depth||429 mm (16.89")|
|Weight Net||23.2 kg (51.15 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||28.2 kg (62.17 lbs)|