Thanks to its impressive feature set and versatility, the CMS 600-3 mixer is the ideal choice for all professional applications in which few channels, yet high audio quality, are required.
Being light and compact, it poses no transport problems. The CMS 600-3 mixer is also especially well suited to fixed installation.
The distinctive feature of the mixer section is the 4+4 channel configuration. In addition to the classic six mono + two stereo analogue inputs, the CMS boasts two stereo digital inputs via USB. These inputs, when occupied, are automatically routed to channels 5-6 and 7-8. This means four fully-featured stereo channels are available – a fact that will particularly please DJs.
Microphone inputs 1-6 are each equipped with a Gain control and switchable phantom power, whilst channels 9/10 and 11/12 have a Trim control. Channels 1-4 possess a switchable low-cut filter that intervenes at 80 Hz. All channels boast a 3-band EQ with Hi, Mid & Low controls. Each channel offers three sends: FX (post fader), AUX (switchable globally pre-/post-fader) and Monitor (pre-fader). Also present in each channel are a Balance/Pan control, a Mute and PFL switch, and a volume fader with Peak and Signal display.
As well as the dual L/R master faders, the master section features FX1, FX2, Aux and Monitor Return controls – not to mention a 9-band master EQ and a digital effects device with 200 presets and 40 user memories. Two different effects (FX1 and FX2) can be used simultaneously and edited with the aid of a large, clear display.
- First-class components (e.g. faders and potentiometers from ALPS)
- An intuitive, user-friendly mixer section
- Two editable digital effects devices – each with 100 presets and 20 user memories
- A professional 4xIN / 4xOUT digital interface (USB) to connect a PC or Mac
- A stereo equalizer for the main mix
- A large, contrast-rich OLED display
- 8 channel strips
- 4 mic/line input channels
- 2 mic/stereo USB ("super") channels
- 2 stereo line channels
- Part Number: F01U213891 CMS 600-3
- Channels (Mono + Stereo): 4 +2 + 2
- Auxiliarys (AUX, MON): Pre/Post switchable, Pre
- Power Consumption, at 1/8 maximum output power, 4 Ohms: 35 W
- Net Weight: 5.8 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D), mm: 416.9 x 109.6 x 347.8