DBX ZonePro 640M 6x4 Zone ProcessorDBXZP640M
DBX ZonePRO 640m offers fixed I/O, pre-configured architecture, configurable insert processing and optional duplication of audio channels to another ZonePRO device via a link bus.
The 640m features a total of six inputs and four outputs. Inputs include four balanced mic/line switchable terminal block inputs and two mono-summed pairs of unbalanced RCA inputs. Hardware-controlled microphone gain allows adjustment of microphone gain per channel.
This device has a pre-configured architecture with input processing, a central matrix and output processing. Two input insert positions and one output insert position allow channel-specific insert processing to be configured. AutoWarmth®, a psychoacoustic function that maintains full frequency bandwidth even when the signal level has dropped, is permanently available on each output zone.
A link bus allows duplication of the first six audio channels to another ZonePRO device in applications where additional output zones are required.
The front panel of the 640m features comprehensive signal metering, an informative LCD display and user-specified front panel control.
Additional system control is offered in the form of optional Zone Controllers. This collection of hardware wall-controllers represents a series of simple, elegant user interfaces for functions such as volume, source and preset control.
All ZonePRO devices can be controlled by third party control systems via RS-232 or Ethernet as applicable (see table for further information).
ZonePRO Designer the configuration, control and monitoring software for the ZonePRO family of devices offers control of the ZonePRO 640m via Ethernet or RS-232. The Configuration Wizard within ZonePRO Designer guides users through the step-by-step configuration process of the 640m.
- 6 Inputs / 4 Outputs
- 4 Balanced Mic/Line Inputs
- 2 Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs
- Microphone Gain per Channel
- Pre-Configured Architecture
- Two Configurable Input Insert Positions
- One Configurable Output Insert Position
- AutoWarmth® per Output Zone
- Link Bus
- Comprehensive Signal Metering
- Front Panel LCD
- User-Specified Front Panel Control
- Optional ZC Controllers
- Ethernet Control
- Serial Control
- Third Party Control
- Wizard-Driven Configuration
Front Panel LED Indicators
- Per Output: 4 Independent Six-Segment Lightpipe Output Meters that range from -30 to +20 dBu, Threshold Meters
- Other: LCD Display provides information about Source Selection, Page Steering, Zone Volume and Mute
- 6 Total (4) Switchable Mic or Line, (2) Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs
- Type: Euroblock (Mic/Line), RCA (Source)
- Impedance (Euroblock): >50kΩ Balanced, >25kΩ Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Impedance (RCA): >25kΩ Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Max. Input Line Level: +20dBu Mic/Line, +12dBu RCA
- CMRR: > 40dB, typically >55db @ 1kHz
- Mic Pre Gain: 30 to 60dB
- Mic Input Noise (E.I.N.): < -118dBu, 22Hz-22kHz, 150Ω Source Impedance
- Mic Phantom Power: +15VDC
- Number of Outputs: 4 Total
- Type: Electronically Balanced, RF Filtered Euroblock
- Impedance: 120Ω Balanced, 60Ω Unbalanced
- Max. Output Level: +20dBu
- Type: dbx Type IV™ Conversion System
- Dynamic Range line: >113dB, A-weighted, >110dB unweighted
- Type IV dynamic range: >119dB, A-weighted, 22kHz, BW: >117dB, unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Dynamic Range: 112dB A-weighted, 109dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Dynamic Range: >109dB A-weighted, >106dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- THD+N: 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: >80dB typical
- Crosstalk input to output: >80dB
- Propagation Delay: 0.6 msec
- Operating Voltage: 100 VAC, 50/60Hz, 120 VAC, 60Hz, 230VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 29 Watts
- BTU: <92.13
- Weight: 6.05 lbs / 2.74 kg Shipping Weight 8.2 lbs / 4 kg
- Dimensions: 1.75” (1U) x 19” x 7.75” (45mm x 483mm x 197mm)