DBX ZonePro 640 6x4 Zone ProcessorDBXZP640
With 6 inputs and 4 outputs the dbx ZonePRO® 640 provides flexible signal routing, powerful DSP processing and multiple control interfaces for Commercial Audio applications.
Designed to offer superior system sonic performance and flexibility, the 640/641 deliver the highest quality tools available. Even the input and outputs connectors were chosen for their standard usage and reliability. The ZonePRO products offer Euroblock connectors for balanced signals and RCA connectors for interfacing with consumer equipment often used in commercial applications; there is also a simple analogue input buss that allows inputs to be sent from one unit to the next for unit and job scalability.
The 640 and 641 provide every necessary processing tool, from the input processing like gain control and EQ available on all inputs to highly sophisticated and specific functions such as selectable paging microphone processing including Gating, De-Essing, Auto Gain Control, Compression and Feedback Suppression. The heart of the ZonePRO products is the Routing module that provides of course Primary Source Selection but also Source Ducking for Paging and Priority Override.
The outputs also offer a wealth of processing designed for commercial applications like our patent-pending AutoWarmth® function that was co-developed with JBL to provide natural low frequency extension at any signal level. Each output also offers EQ, Bandpass and Crossover filters, Limiting and Delay for system optimisation. With the ZonePRO® every tool is at your disposal to maximise the response of your system.
Beyond processing, the ZonePRO® products offer multiple forms of control to further extend the versatility of your system. From easy-to-use wall panel Zone Controllers for standard end-user functions like source select and volume control to advanced system control including a built-in Real Time Clock that can provide programmable system changes throughout the day or week. For system setup and monitoring the ZonePRO Designer software provides an intuitive interface and a speedy setup Wizard for configuring and editing all system parameters.
The ZonePRO® 640 will take your Commercial Audio system to the next level with advanced processing, versatility and control.
- Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS™)
- Auto Gain Control
- Noise Gating
- Notch Filtering
- Bandpass and Crossover Filters
- Parametric EQ
- Security Lockout
- Wall Panel Control
- RS-232 Control
- Windows® 2000 and XP GUI
- IEC, UL and CSA Approvals
- Number of Inputs: (6 total) (2) Switchable line or mic inputs (4) RCA Source
- Connectors: Euroblock (Line and Mic) RCA (Source)
- Type: Electronically balanced/RF-filtered
- Impedance: 50k ohm balanced, >75k ohm unbalanced
- Max input line level: +20dBu Mic/Line, +12dBu RCA
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB @ 1 kHz
- Mic Pre gain: 30 to 60dB
- Mic EIN: <-118dB
- Mic Phantom Power: 15V
- Number of Outputs: 4
- Connectors: Euroblock
- Type: Electronically balanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: 120 ohms balanced, 60ohm unbalanced
- Max Output Level: +20dBu
- Type: dbx Type IV™ conversion system
- Dynamic Range line: >113 dB, A-weighted, >110 dB unweighted
- Type IV dynamic range: >119 dB, A-weighted, 22kHz BW, >117 dB, A-weighted, 22kHz BW
- Type: 24-Bit oversampling
- Dynamic Range: >114 dB A-weighted, 110dB unweighted
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Dynamic Range: 112 dB A-weighted, 109dB unweighted
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB A-weighted, >106 dB unweighted
- THD+N: 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/-0.5dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: >80dB typical
- Crosstalk input to output: >80dB
- Propagation Delay: 0.6 msec
- Operating Voltage: 100VAC 50/60Hz, 120VAC 60Hz and 230VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 29 Watts
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.(3.1 kg) Shipping weight 8.8 lbs. (4.0 kg)
- Dimensions: 1.75” H x 5.75” D x 19” W