DBX PB48 48-Point Patch BayDBXPB48
The PB-48 is a rugged, noise-free, versatile patchbay designed to serve all your patchbay needs, from providing clear and easy access to your mixer and other studio gear, to reducing the wear and tear on their jacks, to facilitating quick and precise rerouting of devices within your studio setup.
It comes in two flavors: half-normalled or de-normalled, with 48 1/4" points on the front panel, connected to 48 1/4" points on the rear.
- Patch Points: 48 (2 rows of 24)
- Jacks: 1/4” phone, balanced or unbalanced, nickel-silver, self-cleaning contacts
- Normalling: Half-normalled or de-normalled (user configurable)
- Chassis Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75” x 19” x 2.6” (44mm x 482mm x 68mm)
- Module Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.4” x 0.6” x 2.6” (40mm x 18mm x 68mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 lb (1.1 kg)