Crown DCi 4|600N Power AmplifierCRO0312
The Crown DCi 4|600N DriveCore™ Install series amplifier is designed, engineered and manufactured to the industry’s highest quality standards.
Provides system integrators with the advanced features and flexibility required for challenging 21st century installed sound applications.
Versatile, compact and highly energy-efficient, DCi Series amplifiers continue the unbroken Crown tradition of leadership in professional and commercial power amplifier technology.
- Frequency Response: (1W into 8Ω, 20Hz – 20kHz): ±0.25dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (A-weighted): >108dB
- THD: <0.35%
- Maximum Input Level before Compression: +20dBu
- Maximum Input Level before Clip: +26dBu
- Voltage Gain: 34dB
- Input connectors: Balanced 3-pin block connectors, one per channel
- Output connectors: 2 Pin terminal strip. Accepts up to 10AWG terminal forks and bare wire
- AUX connector: 3-pin block connector
- Attenuation Control: 21 detent potentiometer for levels from ∞ to 0dB
- Dimensions: (Height x Width x Length): 3.5” x 19” x 14.25” (in Centimeters): 8.75 x 47.5 x 35.63 • DCi8|600: (Height x Width x Length): 3.5” x 19” x 17” (in Centimeters): 8.75 x 47.5 x 42.5
- Weight: <30 lbs.
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed fan, front-to-back airflow
- Required AC Mains (±10%): 100VAC – 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Draw in Sleep: Less than 1W
- Power Connector: IEC 15A Plug
- Power Connector 8|600 & 4|1250: IEC 20A Plug
- Crown No-Fault 3 Year Warranty
- BLU-Link Input: (2) RJ-45 Connectors
- Network Monitoring and Control: (1) RJ-45 Connector
- General Purpose Input/Output Control: (1) RJ-11 for 2 Ins and 2 Outs