Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 OhmBEYDT770PRO
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone and has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring.
The single sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy. The cushion system allows the DT 770 PRO to be used comfortably for long periods of time.
- Closed, diffuse-field studio headphone
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided cable
- NEW - Limiter (Optional)
- Velour, circumaural ear pads
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 80 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure: 96 dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 270 g
- DT-Bag: Nylon transport bag for professional headphones and headsets.
- EDT 770 VB: Ear cushions, black velour, one set
- EDT 770 S: Ear cushions pair, softskin
- EDT Cotton Ear Seals: 5 pairs ear covers, black
- EDT 770 V: Ear Pads replacement velour, one pair