Expand your X32 mixer’s recording capability with the 32-channel X-UF audio interface expansion card.
Multitrack record live or studio performances straight to your computer over FireWire or optimised USB 2.0. The 24-bit bi-directional signal flow and advanced driver support ensure your results sound their best going in and coming out of your computer.
Run “virtual sound checks” by playing back audio tracks from your computer through an X32 mixer equipped with the X-UF expansion card.
High-Performance 32-Channel USB/FireWire Expansion Card for X32.32-channel, bi-directional audio interface via USB 2.0 and FireWire,Simultaneous 32-in, 32-out audio interface for studio and live recording.
Seamless connection with any DAW software allows to run “virtual sound checks”
- 32-channel, bi-directional audio interface via USB 2.0 and FireWire. Simultaneous 32-in, 32-out audio interface for studio and live recording
- High-speed 24-bit signal transmission for ultimate signal integrity. Seamless connection with any DAW software allows to run 'virtual sound checks'
- Allows employing your PC for 'Plug-Ins' and outboard effects processing
- Ultra-low latency ASIO drivers for Windows PC available, compatible to CoreAudio on Mac OS
- Enables HUI/Mackie Control* emulation for remote control of any compatible DAW software
- Depth (mm): 130
- Height (mm): 30
- Width (mm): 160
- Net weight (kg): 0.14
- Weight (kg): 0.14