Eurocom CL108-WH 8" SpeakerZB2055
The Eurocom CL108-WH Ultra-Compact 150-Watt, 2-Way, 70/100 V Loudspeaker System with 8" Low-Frequency and 1" High-Frequency Transducers.
With precision-engineered wave guides and computer modelled transducers, CL Series Loudspeakers deliver superior sonic performance. With nineteen models to choose from (in either black or white), there is a CL Series configuration designed to fit virtually any requirement. In addition, their refined aesthetic design compliments even the most sophisticated interior spaces.
The CL Series models are constructed of durable laminated birch plywood and finished in both black and white. All models have metric threaded inserts for safe suspension using forged eye bolts. Designed for cluster pack applications, all models (except subwoofers) are trapezoidal in shape with rotatable high frequency sections for deployment in both vertical and horizontal orientations.
- Professional sound reinforcement loudspeaker system designed for a variety of fixed installation applications
- Exceptional sound quality with wide frequency bandwidth and uniform dispersion
- 150-Watt 8" low-frequency transducer provides deep bass for small to medium sized rooms
- Constant directivity 90° H x 70° V rotatable waveguide with 1" high-frequency transducer
- Passive crossover with overload circuitry ensures optimal driver protection
- 5-position terminal strip provides amplifier connection to internal 100-Watt 70/100 V transformer
- Internally braced and acoustically inert 15° trapezoidal birch plywood enclosure ideal for cluster applications
- Multiple threaded inserts for flexible installation including OmniMount bolt pattern; includes matching yoke bracket
- Powder coated steel grille wrapped with acoustically transparent fabric and foam matching white cabinet colour
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany