Avantone Pro Mixphones MP1 BlackAV-MP1/B
The Avantone MixPhone MP1 in black is the first ever multiple use headphone with ‘Vari-Voice’, suitable for use in the live sound, DJ, studio recording, mixing playback and general listening applications.
The unique design allows the user to move between reference quality, stereo, mono, and a specially contoured ‘mix’ mode. ‘Mix’ mode focuses the midrange frequencies to simulate the sound of the MixCubes, allowing better articulation of critical mix frequencies.
The Avantone MixPhone MP1/BK offers industry professionals and end users something more than just another headphone. This elegant headphone is made to sound as good as it looks.
From the choice of materials, to create a physical enclosure that meets audio needs and visual aesthetics, to the generous ear cups designed for comfortable isolation and enclosure of any ear lobe, the MP1 has been designed with the serious user in mind.
The generous padding and pivot mechanism also ensure a comfortable fit, for all day use in the most demanding environments.
- Avantone Pro MP1 Mixphone Headphones
- Padded box
- 1x straight 3m cable - 1/8" TRS with threaded 1/4" adaptor
- 1x curly 1m cable - 1/8" TRS with threaded 1/4" adaptor
- Soft carrying bag
- In Back
- Frequency Response: 18Hz-25kHz
- Rated Power: 15mW
- Max Power: 30mW
- SPL: 113dB IEC-318@1mW, 1kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohm +/-2.4(15%)
- Driver: Large format 50mm driver
- Weight: .55kg
- Dimensions: 292mm x 292mm x 139mm