Avantone Pro Abbey Cream 6.5" MonitorAV-ABBEY/CS
The Avantone Abbey Studio Reference Monitors are designed to be dynamic, high SPL, high resolution, full-range active reference monitors.
Includes precise, no-compromise drivers in a reasonably compact format that complements modern production environments. Ideally, these can be used in all phases of production from tracking through mastering and post production playback.
The secondary engineering goal was to create a seamless transition through all bands to provide a full range design that has real power, excellent transient response and abnormally broad spectral performance at any output level.
You will notice a distinct lack of adjustments on the back of these units. Avantone felt they' had designed an excellent system that will not require adjustment when used in appropriate environments.
- SYSTEM TYPE: Active (Self-Powered) full-range stereo pair
- SYSTEM FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 35Hz-38,000Hz (Accessible musical range)
- MAX SPL: 106dB @ 1 meter (pink noise); 108dB at 1 meter @1%THD (1kHz)
- AMPLIFIER: Class HD
- High and Mid Frequency: each 100W RMS, THD+N=0.5%
- Low Frequency: 200W RMS, THD+N=0.5%
- AMP FREQ. RESPONSE: 22Hz-40KHz +1dB/- 3dB (50Hz-25KHz +/-0.25dB)
- NOISE: S/N -113 dB "A" Weighted; THD+N=<0.2%@100W into 4 ohms.
- COOLING: Heat Sink-Aluminum panel
- High Frequency: Proprietary design, 3640mm2 air motion transformer
- Mid Frequency: Proprietary Design 4 ohm 5.25" Cast Aluminum Frame / Paper Cone/Shielded, 25mm voice coil.
- Low Frequency: two custom designed 6.5" drivers with cast aluminum frame, 34mm voice coil
- CABINET: Bass reflex design /18mm MDF/ with polyester acoustical stuffing
- INPUTS: XLR & TRS +4dB Balanced and -10dB unbalanced
- SENSITIVITY: 0dBu (.775VRMS) input at maximum volume (+6dB) = 104dB SPL
- CABINET DIMENSIONS: 270Wx360Hx385D (10.6"x14.2"x15.2")
- CABINET WEIGHT: 16kg (35.2lb)