Audix USB12/B USB Gooseneck MicAX-USB12/B
The USB12 is a miniaturised USB condenser microphone used for recording voice and acoustic instruments directly into a computer via the USB port.
This mic is designed to naturally capture and reproduce vocals and instruments with stunning detail. The USB12 is clear, flexible, easy to use and has excellent sound response.
With a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, the USB12 provides isolation and control at the sound source with a smooth, accurate response over a frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz.
This microphone supports both 44.1k and 48k sample rates for playback and recording. This high definition condenser microphone features a push-to-talk button, “steady on” or “momentary on” as well as a headphone jack for real time monitoring. The USB12 is also equipped with a bass roll-off filter to control unwanted low frequency signals.
The USB is also available in white, model USB12W. Supplied accessories include a 6' USB cable and external foam windscreen.
- Flexible gooseneck design
- Records directly into a computer via USB port
- Studio-quality sound
- “Plug and play”
- Mac and PC compatible
- 16-bit sample resolution
- Supports 44.1k and 48k sample rates
- 12 mm high-resolution condenser capsule
- Push to Talk - “steady on” or “momentary on” bass roll-off filter
- Headphone jack for real-time monitoring
- Transducer Type: Pre-Polarized Condenser
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.3 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 64 dB, 1k @ 1 Pa
- Maximum SPL: 115 dB
- Dynamic Range: 85 dB
- Operating Voltage: 5 V via USB connection
- Switch Type: Membrane
- On / Off Switch Function: Push to Talk (PTT) or Push to Lock (PTL)
- Roll-off Filter: @ 150 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 16 bit, 44.1k / 48k for both playback and recording
Physical & Dimensions
- Materials: Finish Brass / Matte black / White (USB12W)
- Weight: 567 g / 20 oz
- Length: 310 mm / 12.2 in