Audio-Technica U859QL MicU859QL
Designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector, the U859QL features an ultra-flexible small-diameter gooseneck and a fixed cardioid element.
Equipped with self-contained electronics, the phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone is 480.0 mm long.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no 'memory' permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||100 - 16,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-43 dB (7.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Dimensions||18.90" (480.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.3 mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9 mm) base diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen|