With a robust construction and unobtrusive appearance the PRO45W offers a versatile sound reinforcement solution for speech, theatre, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording.
The microphones high SPL handling is perfect for suspension over choirs and orchestras. Available in two colours: Black (PRO45); white (PRO45W).
- Hi SPL handling, ideal for suspension over choirs and orchestras
- Wide range condenser element with low mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self contained electronics that eliminate need for external power modules
- Smooth frequency response
- 25' (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Also available in black as PRO45
- Element: Fixed charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 0.5 oz (15 g)
- Dimensions: 2.24" (56.9 mm) long, 0.47" (12.0 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached
- Accessories: AT8146(WH) windscreen; AT8451(WH) steel hanger
Manufacturer: Audio Technica